A sweet and spicy treat perfect for snacking!
- 2 cups Sunbest Whole Raw Almonds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 Tbsp Sunbest Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix maple syrup, coconut oil, salt, and cayenne in a large bowl. Add nuts and toss to combine. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add sesame seeds and toss to coat. Roast another 5 - 7 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Note: the nuts will continue to cook after removing from the oven; the mixture may still look wet but will harden as it cools, so be careful not to over-cook.
- Allow to cool fully before storing in an air-tight container.