- 2 1/4 cups (18-ounces) Sunbest Natural Mixed Nuts Roasted & Unsalted
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Sunco Natural Raw Sugar
- 2 teaspoons sea salts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the Sunbest Natural Mixed Nuts Roasted & Unsalted in a large bowl to combine and spread them out on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, Sunco Natural Raw Sugar, salt and melted butter.
- Thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in the spiced butter and serve warm. And once you eat these, you will never want to stop.