Raw Almonds (Whole , No Shell)Sunco & Frenchie
Raw Almonds (Whole, No Shell)
Almonds are among the lowest-calorie nuts. Per one-ounce serving, almonds are tied with cashews and pistachios at 160 calories. They also have more calcium than any other nut, plus nearly 9 grams of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, 6 grams of protein, and 3.5 grams of fiber per ounce.
- Great source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and protein
- Health Benefits: Contain high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids, lowers cholesterol, and boost energy
- Used for snacking or baking. Delicious, crunchy, and always fresh
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
LINGUINE WITH GREENS AND CHICKPEAS [VEGAN]
- ¾ cup of SUNBEST Raw Almonds
- 41/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 pods of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 11/2 cups of chopped mixed greens
- ¾ cup of cooked chickpeas
- 8 oz dried linguine (cooked per the directions on the package)
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Heat the about 4 tablespoons of oil in a large pan and add in the garlic and gently cook the garlic for about a minute or two, until the garlic is fragrant and turns into a dark shade of toffee. Watch this as garlic moves from delicious to burnt within seconds.
- Add cumin and the red pepper flakes and stir well.
- Add greens and cook until they wilt.
- Stir in the chickpeas and the cooked pasta and mix well.
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining ½ tablespoon of oil and add the almonds and stir lightly for a couple of minutes to allow them to gently toast.
- Mix in the almonds and serve with the pasta.