A make-ahead dessert that's not too sweet!
- 1 1/4 cups Sunbest Black Sesame Seeds and/or Sunbest White Sesame Seeds
- 3/4 cup Sunbest Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Sunbest Raw Redskin Peanuts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8x8" glass baking dish and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhand on all sides.
- Mix first four ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the last three ingredients separately in a small bowl. Add the two together and mix well.
- Press the mixture firmly into the baking dish into an even layer. Bake 20 - 25 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool on a wire rack 30 - 40 minutes. Lift out of baking dish (if it crumbles, let it cool longer) and cut into 16 bars. Store tightly wrapped at room temperature for up to 3 days.