Its vegan, its paleo, its gluten-free, its Hemp Seed Tabbouleh!
- 1 cup Sunbest Hemp Seeds Hearts
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, chopped into small bits (about 1 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl & toss. Add to taste if desired. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve. If it collects a little liquid at the bottom just re-stir & serve.
Try this too!:
You can swap out the hemp hearts for quinoa or amaranth.
If you want the classic version use our bulgur wheat