Organic Amaranth SeedsSunco & Frenchie
Organic Amaranth Seeds
- Amaranth is an amazing and 100% whole grain; full of Antioxidants; vitamin C; vitamin E; iron; magnesium; phosphorus and
potassium. It can be mixed with all of your daily food, especially salad.
- If you are looking to eat a healthy grain, Amaranth will be a good source.
- You can pop amaranth, like popcorn, and use it as an alternative healthy snack or as a treat by mixing it with Sunbest Natural Coconut products.
- Kosher Certified
- For longer-lasting products, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
- It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
- 1 cup SUNBEST Amaranth Seeds
- 2 cups 2% Milk, or Water.
- 1 medium Apple, peeled & diced.
- 1 cinnamon stick, 4-inches.
- pinch of salt.
- Pure maple Syrup to serve
- Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan, wait for it to boil. Place the top after. Stir it on low heat for approx. 25-30 minutes.
- Amaranth will be ready to serve with Pure Maple syrup on the top.