These are perfect for a quick lunch - the salad keeps well for a few days in the fridge!
- 3/4 SUNBEST Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup SUNBEST Walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup chopped apple
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp orange peel
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices of sandwich bread (croissants are great too!)
- Combine chicken, apple, cranberries, mayonnaise, walnuts, celery, lemon juice, onion, curry powder, honey, and orange peel.
- Place lettuce on sandwich bread/croissants. Top with chicken salad mixture.