Raw Redskin PeanutsSunco & Frenchie
Raw Redskin Peanuts
The health benefits of red skin peanuts are abundant. The peanut skin contains good quantities of antioxidants and good monounsaturated fats. These antioxidants, such as resveratrol.
Delicious, crunchy, and nutty peanuts are one of the popular oil seeds known to humankind for centuries. The kernels enriched with many noteworthy health-benefiting nutrients essential for optimum health and wellness. They are actually legumes but carry almost all the qualities of other popular edible nuts
- SUNBEST Raw Red Skin Peanuts in Resealable Bag
- Health Benefits: Good Source of Protein, Rich in Vitamin E, Rich in Fiber, Contain Many Amino Acids and Good Fats
- Great for snacking, used as a topping, or baking
- Kosher Certified
• For longer-lasting products, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
- 1¼ cups SUNBEST white and/or black sesame seeds
- ¾ cup SUNBEST Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Unsalted butter (for pan)
- ¼ cup unsalted, SUNBEST Raw Peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Butter an 8x8" glass baking dish; line with parchment paper, leaving a generous overhang on all sides. Mix sesame seeds, coconut, peanuts, and salt in a large bowl. Mix honey, peanut butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to sesame seed mixture and mix well.
- Scrape mixture into prepared baking dish; press firmly into an even layer. Bake until golden brown around the edges, 20–25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool until firm, 30–40 minutes. Lift out of the baking dish (if it starts to crumble, let cool longer) and cut into 16 bars. Let cool completely.
- Bars can be made 3 days ahead. Store tightly wrapped at room temperature.