Black Sesame SeedsSunco & Frenchie
Black Sesame Seeds
Black Sesame Seeds are stronger in aroma and flavor than white seeds. After roasting, they add a sesame flavor and a colorful accent to rice, vegetables and salad. They are also a very interesting ingredient to use when baking bread.
- Health Benefits: Good source of calcium, very high energy, and supply of antioxidants
- Premium quality, always fresh
- Versatile seed, Kosher Certified
- IMPORTANT: All black sesame seeds decolor if left soaking in water.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
ASIAN SALMON TACOS RECIPE
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Shredded lettuce
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- SUNBEST 1-1/2 teaspoons of Black sesame seeds
- Toss salmon with hoisin sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook salmon until it begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-5 minutes, turning gently to brown all sides.
- Serve salmon and lettuce in tortillas; sprinkle with sesame seeds. If desired, top with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.