A perfect afternoon pick-me-up, and easy to make without the oven!
- 1 cup Sunbest Bitter Raw Apricot Kernels (no shell)
- 1/4 cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture is well-blended and sticks together when pressed.
- Scoop 1.5 Tbsp portions and roll into balls (should be about 16).
- Place the balls on a plate or baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, 1-2 hours.