Soybeans add an extra crunch - and pack an additional dose of protein!
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sale
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Sunbest Roasted Soybeans, roughly chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well each time. Beat in milk and vanilla.
- Combine flours, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and soybeans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.