A nutritious and tasty snack in under ten minutes!
- 3 cups Sunbest Raw Red Skin Peanuts (leave skin on)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large heavy skillet, heat oil and pepper flakes over medium heat for one minute.
- Add peanuts and garlic. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towel.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt; toss to coat. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.