Replacing breading with flax seeds adds protein and minerals while reducing carbohydrates!
- 1 cup SUNBEST Flaxseed
- 8 organic chicken thighs or 1 chicken breast
- 4 teaspoon each paprika, ground ginger, ground cumin
- Pinch chilli
- 8 Tbsp olive oil
- Trim chicken meat of excess fat. Cut into 1 inch-sized pieces.
- Grind flaxseed using a spice grinder, coffee grinder, or food processor. Place ground flaxseed and spices in a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add chicken pieces to the spiced flaxseed mixture and toss until pieces are coated.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the pan and cook, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and arrange on a serving platter. Serve with a lemon wedge and red fruit jam.