This is a perfect summery twist on a traditional favorite!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup Sunbest Dried Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup Sunbest Coconut Flakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in banana, dried minced pineapple chunks, and coconut.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture just until combined.
- Spoon into greased 8in by 4in loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 65-70 minutes, or until bread tests done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove to a wire rack.