Dried Pineapple ChunksSunco & Frenchie
Dried Pineapple Chunks
Pineapples' nutritional benefits are as fascinating as their anatomy. “Pineapples contain high amounts of vitamin C and manganese, these tropical treats are also a good way to get important dietary fiber and bromelain (an enzyme).
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
PINEAPPLE BANANA BREAD
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup minced Dried Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in banana, dried minced pineapple chunks and coconut. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until combined. Spoon into a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until bread test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.