Kiwi and lemon are a perfect match - tangy, citrusy, and sweet!
- 1/4 cup Sunbest Dried Kiwi, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cub turbinado sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 Tbsp low-fat lemon flavored yogurt
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 2 Tbsp milk powder
- 1 fresh kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- Grease a loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in yogurt.
- Sift in flour and milk powder. Stir in kiwi fruit slices and dried kiwi fruit.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool ten minutes before removing to a wire rack.