Dried Kiwi SlicesSunco & Frenchie
Dried Kiwi Slices
Containing almost 20 vital nutrients, including five times the vitamin C of an orange in one serving, kiwifruits can legitimately be called a super fruit. This fuzzy brown powerhouse with the bright green flesh also is rich in vitamin A, K, E and B, potassium, copper, folate, and fiber.
- Health Benefits: Removes excess sodium, manages blood pressure and boosts immunity
- Good source of potassium, magnesium and rich in Vitamin C
- Sweet and tangy flavor and healthy snack to enjoy!!
- OK Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
- ¼ cup SUNBEST Dried Kiwi.
- ½ cup butter.
- ½ cup turbinado sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 4 tablespoon low-fat lemon flavored yoghurt.
- ¾ cup self raising flour.
- 2 tablespoon milk.
- 1 fresh Kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Grease a loaf pan. Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Sift in flour and milk powder and stir in Kiwi fruit slices and dried Kiwi fruit.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50 minutes.