A light, nutritious, and filling snack to take on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups Sunbest Pecan Halves
- 3/4 cup Sunbest Coconut Chips
- 3/4 cup Sunbest banana Chips
- 1 cup Sunbest Dried Pineapple
- 2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 large egg white
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- Whisk together egg white, honey, ground ginger, and sale until well blended. Fold in pecan halves until well coated and spread onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes, or until toasted. Stir several times during baking and allow to cool completely.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and store in an airtight container.