Coconut Chips (Unsweetened)Sunco & Frenchie
Coconut Chips (Unsweetened)
- DELICIOUS Coconut Chips in Resealable Bag - always fresh.
- Tropical Refreshing Taste + Healthy low-cal snacks!
- Health Benefits: Rich in fiber, full of energy, and improves digestion
- Great source of iron and zinc
- Great for snacking, topping, or baking
- OK Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
COCONUT chip CARAMELS
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 24 caramels
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut chips
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
Line an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels, 3/4 cup coconut, baking chips and peanuts. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 1 minute; stir. Cook, uncovered, 30-60 seconds longer or until caramels are melted; stir to combine. Press into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Cool.
Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut candy into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 3/4 pound.