This is a light, summery way to prepare pasta - it's great hot or cold!
- 8 oz uncooked multigrain linguini
- 1 1/2 cups Sunbest Dry Roasted Edamame
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sale
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp Sunbest Organic Basil Leaves
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding edamame during last 5 minutes. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- In large nonstick skillet, saute onions until tender. Add tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and salt. Add broth and reserved cooking liquid, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add linguine and edamame, cook and stir for 2-3 minutes longer. Remove from heat and toss with cheese and basil.