Salmon is light, healthy, and perfect for a light yet satisfying meal!
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sunbest Organic Coriander Seeds, ground
- 4 6-oz salmon filets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper salt
- Combine salt, pepper, and coriander. Sprinkle over salmond.
- Cook salmon in olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic, lime juice, and hot pepper sauce.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.