Organic Coriander SeedsSunco & Frenchie
Organic Coriander Seeds
Coriander Nutrition Facts. While cilantro benefits stem from its vitamin content, coriander's nutritive qualities come from minerals, and yet it is still considered a good source of vitamin C, along with phosphorus, potassium, zinc, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- Enhance your culinary experience , Great flavor and aroma curries, dips, salsa, used for garam masala and Indian cusine (dish sambhar)
- Mouth refresher and digestive, great for pickling vegetables, making sausage, making rye bread
- Savour with meat, and salad
- KOSHER CERTIFIED, NON GMO
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon SUNBEST Organic Coriander Seeds; ground
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a small dish, combine the salt, pepper and coriander.
- Sprinkle over salmon.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook salmon in oil over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the garlic, lime juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.