A dessert that feels fancy, but is simple to make!
- 80g Sunbest California Pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 400g milk chocolate, chopped
- 150ml heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate and cream together by heating in microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring in between. This can also be done in a glass bowl set over simmering water on the stove.
- Stir in vanilla and allow to cool.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Then, use a melon baller (or tablespoon) to scoop and form balls.
- Roll each truffle in chopped pistachios; keep chilled until ready to serve.