This is a great light dish for lunch, or a great side option for dinner!
- 1 cup Sunbest Organic White Quinoa, rinsed
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cook Organic White Quinoa. Transfer to a large bowl and cool slightly.
- Add beans, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, and green onions to Organic White Quinoa, gently stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five dressing ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Drizzle over salad; gently toss to coat.