Woah, chuck full of seeds and protein packed! Bake this vegan bread today-its free of dairy & gluten. Slice it up to make it your morning toast or use it in your sandwich for lunch.
☼1¾ cups Sunbest Quinoa
☼ ¼ cup Sunbest Chia Seeds
☼ ½ cup Sunbest Raw Pumpkin Seeds
☼ 1 cup of water
☼ 1 cup of olive oil
☼ ½ teaspoon baking soda
☼ ½ teaspoon salt
☼ 1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
☼ Cooking spray
☼ pinch of salt
1. Soak the quinoa in cold water and leave in the refrigerator overnight. Quinoa must be completely submerged.
2. Soak the chia seeds in cold water and leave in the refrigerator overnight. (separate from the quinoa)
3. Preheat oven to 350℉ & prepare pan with cooking spray.
4. Drain the quinoa well and place it in a food processor.
5. Add the chia gel, ½ cup water, olive oil, baking soda, salt, and apple cider vinegar. Process for 3 minutes. (some chia seeds & quinoa still visible.)
6.Pour batter into the foil loaf pan and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds evenly over the top. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top if desired.
7. Bake for 90 minutes.Let cool for at least 30 minutes before removing from the pan.