A healthy alternative to store-bought fudge pops - kids love them!
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 ½ teaspoons honey
- 4½ teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 3 medium firm bananas
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- 2 cups Sunbest Granola (Honey, Fruit &Nut, Cranberry, Almond, or French Vanilla)
- In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, honey, brown sugar and milk; heat through.
- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise; insert a Popsicle stick into one end of each banana half.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over bananas to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with granola. Serve immediately, or place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet and freeze.