Colorful, tasty, fresh - and raw! These are the perfect dessert or snack for your next springtime party.
- 1/2 cup Sunbest Raw Almonds
- 1/2 cup Sunbest Sunflower Seeds
- 6 Sunbest Medjool Dates
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
Mango Turmeric Layer
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup of pureed mango
- 2 Tsp fresh turmeric
- 1 Tsp fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place almonds and sunflower seeds into a food processor and pulse until broken down into a coarse texture. Add the rest of crust ingredients and blend until mixed.
- Divide the mix evenly into a muffin tin and press tightly down.
- In a small pot, melt coconut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool.
- Blend mango puree, turmeric, ginger, lime juice, and cinnamon until smooth. Stir into the melted cooled coconut butter mixture. Spoon the mixture onto the crust layer and smooth evenly.
- Freeze until set and the top feels firm.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes; run a sharp knife around the edges to release the cupcakes from the tin.
- Store in a fridge or freezer in an airtight container.