Medjool DatesSunco & Frenchie
- SunBest Dried Medjool Dates with Pits
- No preservatives, no sugar added
- Rich in vitamin A and K
- Contain essential minerals such as Calcium and Iron
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
IMPORTANT: May Contain Pits or Pit Fragments
CHEWY DATE NUT BARS
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chopped SUNBEST Medjool Dates
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and brown sugar. Add butter and eggs; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine dates and walnuts; stir into batter (the batter will be stiff).
Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around sides of pan to loosen; cool completely before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.