This quick recipe is great with an afternoon cup of tea!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Sunbest dried mango slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sunbest dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sunbest walnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, oil, and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in dried chopped mango slices, dates, and nuts. Batter will be stiff.
- Spoon into two greased 8x4" loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for ten minutes; remove and continue cooling on wire racks.