Dried Mango SlicesSunco & Frenchie
Dried Mango Slices
- Great taste, fat free, sweet and moist, high in vitamin C
- Certified Kosher
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
MANGO NUT BREAD
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped Dried mango slices
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or macadamia nuts
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in dried chopped mango slices, dates and nuts (batter will be stiff). Spoon into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.