Dry Roasted Edamame(Roasted & Lightly Salted Green Soybeans)Sunco & Frenchie
Dry Roasted Edamame(Roasted & Lightly Salted Green Soybeans)
It is truly a 'power' food. Dry roasted edamame not only contains healthy amounts of fiber, protein and antioxidants, its roasting process will reduce the soybean's water content while intensifying its flavor.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
EDAMAME AND TOMATOES RECIPE
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1-1/2 cups SUNBEST Dry roasted edamame
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding edamame during the last 5 minutes; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Add the tomatoes, garlic, oregano and salt. Add wine and reserved cooking liquid; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add linguine and edamame; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese and basil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.