California Pistachios Roasted & SaltedSunco & Frenchie
California Pistachios Roasted & Salted
- SUNBEST California Pistachios Roasted & Salted in Resealable Bag
- Health Benefits: Great source of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, dietary fiber, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine
- Rich in vitamins such as, vitamin E, vitamin A, and vitamin K
- Great for snacking, topping, or baking
- OK Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
PISTACHIO BROWNIE TOFFEE BARS
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped California Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour, mixing well. Press onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
Bake until golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg until blended.
Spread brownie batter over hot crust. Bake until center is set, 14-16 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Spread melted chocolate over top; sprinkle with pistachios. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.