These make a great snack or dessert - simple to assemble, with an unusual and delicious taste!
- 80 grams Sunbest Dried Apricots
- 60 grams Sunbest Raw Cashew Pieces
- 40 grams Sunbest Black Sesame Seeds
- 40 grams roasted macadamia nuts
- 20 grams (about 3cm piece) fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Toast the sesame seeds in a pan until they are fragrant; set aside to cool in a bowl.
- Put all ingredients except sesame seeds and maple syrup into a food processor and blend. It may take up to 4 minutes for all ingredients to blend into one sticky ball. If the mixture is not sticky enough, add a little bit of maple syrup to make it stickier.
- With wet hands, form 12 balls. Roll them through roasted sesame seeds to finish.
- Store up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in your fridge.