Raw Cashew PiecesSunco & Frenchie
Raw Cashew Pieces
Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function. Cashews are very high in iron, zinc, and magnesium.
- SUNBEST Natural Raw Cashew PIECES in Resealable Bag
- Excellent source of protein and fiber, also rich in iron, and assist metabolism function
- Health Benefits: Packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that are essential to your daily diet
- Always fresh, premium quality nuts and great for snacking.
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
CASHEW CHICKEN WITH NOODLES
- 8 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup RAW Cashew
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic. Add chicken. In a large skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink. Add onions; cook 1 minute longer.
Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add RAW Cashew pieces and chili sauce and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.