· 1 cup Sunbest Organic Dried Apricots
· ¾ cup Sunbest Raw Cashews
· ½ cup Sunbest Pumpkin Seeds
· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· ½ cup protein powder
· 3 tbsp water
· ½ cup Sunbest Coconut Flakes
1. Place apricots and cashews in to a food processor and process until the apricots are blended together and the cashews have formed a fine crumb.
2. Add the protein powder, cinnamon and the water to the processor and blend again until well combined
3. Finally, add in the pumpkin seeds. Pulse just enough so the pumpkin seeds break into smaller pieces, but large enough so you get some crunch through the mix.
4. Scoop out heaped tablespoons of the mixture, pressing together with your fingers, and then roll in to balls. Roll them in coconut flakes.
5. Pop the bliss balls in to a container and store in the fridge for up to a week, or keep them in the freezer where they'll keep for a few months, no problem.