Tricolor QuinoaSunco & Frenchie
Tricolor Quinoa is a blend of white, red and black quinoa that is as nutritious as it is beautiful. 100% whole grain, quinoa brings iron, fiber, and complete protein to the table. Tricolor quinoa (red, yellow, and black) was once called “the gold of the Incas in Peru” for increasing the stamina of Inca warriors. Quinoa has a light, fluffy texture when cooked, and its mild, slightly nutty flavor makes it an alternative to rice or couscous.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
GREEK STYLE TRICOLOR QUINOA SALAD
- 1 cup SUNBEST Tricolor Quinoa.
- 1/4 cup crumbled light feta cheese.
- 1/4 cup or 12 pitted olives sliced
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1 cup English cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame soy beans
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour 2 cups of water into a medium sized pot and add Quinoa.
- Bring it to a boil, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until all water is absorbed. Set aside to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients to a serving bowl and stir to coat with dressing.
- Once quinoa is cool, add to the serving bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Mix greens or romaine.