Almonds Roasted & UnsaltedSunco & Frenchie
Almonds Roasted & Unsalted
- SUNBEST Almonds Roasted & UN-Salted in Resealable Bag to keep product very fresh.
- Great source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and protein
- Health Benefits: Contain high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids, lowers cholesterol, and boosts energy
- Used for snacking, topping or baking. Delicious, crunchy, and always fresh
- Kosher Certified, Product of USA- Packed in USA.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
ALMOND CRUNCH RECIPE
- 4 to 6 unsalted matzo crackers
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 cup SUNBEST Almonds Roasted & Unsalted
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; line the foil with parchment paper. Arrange crackers in pan; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Spread evenly over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes (cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in almonds; spread over top. Cool for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Store in an airtight container.Yield: 1 pound.