- 1/2 cup Sunbest Sliced Almonds, toast if desired
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 rounded tablespoon pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10-12 ounces red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 6 slices thick center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
How to make:
To blanch the broccoli: Boil a large pot of water, then drop broccoli florets in and stir so all the broccoli gets submerged. When the broccoli changes from a dark green to a pretty bright green (about 30 seconds), pour into a strainer in the sink, then set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, olive oil, Greek yogurt, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and peppers. Stir well.
Fold in the broccoli, grapes, green onions, 1/3 cup of the almonds and three-fourths of the bacon. Once completely combined, sprinkle the rest of the almonds and bacon on top. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.