Raw Brazil Nuts (Whole , No Shell)Sunco & Frenchie
Raw Brazil Nuts (Whole , No Shell)
Brazil nuts are commonly eaten raw or blanched and are high in protein, fiber, selenium, thiamine, copper and magnesium — and in addition to being the best selenium food source in the world.
- Great for a healthy snack. Delicious, crunchy, and always fresh
- Health Benefits: Aids in weight loss, improves the condition of skin and hair, and contains good cholesterol
- Full of vitamin E, thiamin, calcium, and iron. Great source of magnesium. Rich in selenium, fiber, and protein.
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors; Brazil nuts may be an unusual ingredient for a cookie recipe, but the flavor is absolutely outstanding.
BRAZIL NUT COOKIES RECIPE
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until bottom of cookies are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.