Black Jumbo Raisins (Seedless)Sunco & Frenchie
Black Jumbo Raisins (Seedless)
They are one of the most nutritious dried fruits in the world. Raisins are cholesterol-free, low in sodium and totally fat-free. They provide many necessary vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, calcium and certain B vitamins. Raisins are a good source of fiber and rich in antioxidants.
- SUNBEST Jumbo Black Raisins in Resealable Bag, Kosher Certified
- Good source of carbohydrates for energy. Rich in vitamin-B, iron and potassium
- Great for snacking, topping, or baking
- OK Kosher Certified
- For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
- It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
RAISIN BREAD PUDDING
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1/3 cup Black Jumbo Raisins (Seedless)
- Place bread cubes in a greased 2-cup baking dish. In a bowl, whisk the egg, milk, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until blended. Stir in raisins. Pour over bread.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted 1/2 in. from the edge comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.