Sunflower Seed Kernels; Raw, No ShellSunco & Frenchie
Sunflower Seed Kernels; Raw, No Shell
Nutritional Profile. Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E and a verygood source of copper and vitamin B1. In addition, sunflower seeds are a goodsource of manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B6, folate and niacin.
- SUNBEST Raw Sunflower Seed Kernels, Unsalted, Unroasted, in Resealable Bag
- Health Benefits: Rich in vitamin E, promoting healthy skin. Great source of magnesium, which helps relieve stress.
- Great source of copper and thiamin. Promotes healthy and strong hair
- Healthy snack to eat and use as a topping or baking. Always fresh.
- OK Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.