· 1½ cups long-grain and wild rice blend
· ¾ cup Sunbest Dried Cranberries
· 3 tbsp olive oil
· 1 large onion, chopped
· 1 pound mushroom blend (such as cremini, oyster, and shiitake), sliced
· ½ cup dry white wine
· ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
· 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
1. Cook the rice blend according to the package directions. Fold in the cranberries, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the mushrooms, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes more. Add the wine and simmer until evaporated, about 1 minute. Stir in the parsley and tarragon.
3. Add the mushroom mixture to the rice and toss to combine.