Natural Almond Flour (Unblanched Fine Almond Meal)Sunco & Frenchie
Natural Almond Flour (Unblanched Fine Almond Meal)
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Health Benefits: Good Source of Vitamin and Minerals
- Full of Anti-Oxidants, Full of Fiber
- Kosher Certifie
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
- 1 cup Sunbest Natural Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cool room temputure
- 6 tablespoon brown sugar on maple
- 1 cup gluten free Oat flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoon sparkling sugar or brown or maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 °F. grease to cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper, set aside.
- Blend the butter, brown or maple sugar and vanilla extract with a stand mixer or a hand mixer until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together Oat flour and Natural Almond Flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until dough sticks together.
- From the dough sheets, spacing 1-2 inches apart and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Coat the cookies in the cinnamon sugar mixture while they are still warm.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before enjoying.