Corn Meal Flour (Coarse Grind)Sunco & Frenchie
Corn Meal Flour (Coarse Grind)
Did you know that the entire corn kernel goes into making this wholesome cornmeal? Yes, healthy and versatile staple food. This ground, premium-quality cornmeal will add delightful texture to baked chicken or vegetables and a hearty cornbread, too.
- 100% Natural
- Kosher certified
- Gluten Free
- Rich source of iron and phosphorous
- Contains dietary fiber keeping you feeling full and satisfied
- Health Benefits: Good Source of Vitamin and Minerals, Full of Anti-Oxidants, Full of Fiber
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
- 4-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups SUNBEST cornmeal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup shortening
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in shortening until crumbly. Bake at 350 degrees; 20-25 minutes. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Yield: 5 batches (11-2/3 cups total).