Calendula Petals (Whole Flower Leaves)Sunco & Frenchie
Calendula Petals (Whole Flower- Leaves)
Sunbest Natural Calendula Flowers , Calendula Herbal Leaves ( Whole ) in Resealable Bag, Premium Quality, Gluten Free - Non GMO - Vegan - Kosher
There are also certain antibacterial properties of calendula that have made it very popular in recent years. You will often find it on the ingredients list of various herbal health and hygiene products, including toothpastes, mouthwashes, soaps, and shampoos. Consider adding some organic products that contain calendula or consume it in another form, such as tea.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
CALENDULA CORN MUFFINS
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup calendula petals (about 6 blossoms)
In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk. Stir in the corn, cheese and calendula petals just until mixed Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.Yield: about 15 muffins.