Blanched Whole AlmondsSunco & Frenchie
Blanched Whole Almonds
- SUNBEST Blanched Whole Raw Almonds Fresh, Unsalted, Unroasted in Resealable Bag
- Great source of vitamin E, Copper, Magnesium, and Protein
- Health Benefits: Contain High Levels of Healthy Unsaturated Fatty Acids, Lowers Cholesterol, and Boost Energy
- Used for snacking, topping, or baking. Delicious, crunchy, and always fresh
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
ALMOND BARS RECIPE
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup SUNBEST Blanched Whole Almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk; beat well. Stir in extract. Add flour, beating until combined.
- Press into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Beat egg white until foamy; brush over dough. Top with Blanched Whole Almonds. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut into diamond-shaped bars. Cool completely. Yield: 5 dozen.