Blanched Almond Flour (Blanched Extra Fine Almond Meal)Sunco & Frenchie
Blanched Almond Flour (Blanched Extra Fine Almond Meal)
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Health Benefits: Good Source of Vitamin and Minerals
- Full of Anti-Oxidants, Full of Fiber
- OK Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
ALMOND APRICOT COFFEE CAKE
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups SUNBEST Blanched Almond Flour (Extra Fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, divided
- 12 ounces dried- apricots, divided
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in almond extract. Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Beat on low just until blended. Spread half of the batter in a greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with half of the almonds. Spread half of the preserves to within 1/2 in of the edges. Cover with remaining batter. Spoon remaining preserves over batter to within 1/2 in of edges. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Carefully invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 12-16 servings.