Whole Blue Poppy SeedsSunco & Frenchie
Whole Blue Poppy Seeds
- Poppy seeds contain many compounds that have been found to prevent diseases and promote health.
- Poppy seeds add color and crunch to baked goods, but you'll also gain nutrients, even from the amount sprinkled on top of a roll.
- They contain some niacin and folate, but poppy seeds are a better source of minerals. Just 1 teaspoon provides measurable amounts of calcium, iron and zinc.
- People take poppy seed by mouth for asthma, constipation, cough, diarrhea caused by infection, difficulty sleeping, and to diagnose a condition called vesicoenteric fistula.
- In foods, poppy seed is used to make cakes, pastries, filling, glaze, or porridge.
- In manufacturing, poppy seed oil is used to make soap, paint, and varnish.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.