Mixed Nuts Roasted & UnsaltedSunco & Frenchie
Mixed Nuts Roasted & Unsalted
- Health Benefits: Low in carbohydrates, high in magnesium, zinc, rich in fiber, and rich in antioxidant properties
- In Resealable Bag for freshness
- Great for snacking, topping, or baking. Delicious, crunchy, and always fresh
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
Indian Spiced Nuts
- 4 cups SUNBEST Mixed Nuts
- Roasted & Unsalted
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and have a baking pan ready to use.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil with brown sugar and all spices (garam masala through cayenne.)
3. Add nuts to the bowl and toss well to coat.
4. Lay spice-coated nuts in an even layer on baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing once half way through the cooking process.
5. Serve warm or store in an air-tight container for up to 7 days.