Raw Brazil Nuts (Half Broken, No Shell)Sunco & Frenchie
Raw Brazil Nuts (Half Broken, No Shell)Brazil nuts are commonly eaten raw or blanched and are high in protein, fiber, selenium, thiamine, copper and magnesium — and in addition to being the best selenium food source in the world
- Great for a healthy snack. Delicious, crunchy, and always fresh
- Health Benefits: Aids in weight loss, improves the condition of skin and hair, and contains good cholesterol
- Full of vitamin E, thiamin, calcium, and iron. Great source of magnesium. Rich in selenium, fiber, and protein.
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.